Fleet Management Companies – Maintenance & Repair
PHH/Element and ARI authorized maintenance and repair shop
We always keep in mind
- An idle vehicle means lost revenue
- Downtime can exceed the cost of a new vehicle, so we take it seriously
- Customers’ perception is the only one that counts.
- 5 C’s to a complete work order- Concern, cause, correction, confirm, and complete.
- Always have history of previous inspection prior to making any future recommendations.
- Ensure warranty is considered prior to making any recommendations for repair
- Have all information complete and ready when phoning in authorizations.
- Communication with drivers, managers, and fleet coordinators is key. These vehicles down times are strategic and preplanned. Surprises can be prevented.
- Rebook units for identified work during inspections (that is not a safety concern) to more convenient or productive appointments. (waiting for parts and authorization can be time consuming causing drivers to be without their units)
- We are involved to completion – if it is a dealer warranty issue we will let you know and deliver it to the dealer for you. If the dealer questions you, we will stand by you and demonstrate the problem
- If you always wanted a friend in the auto repair business you now have one. Jeff our owner will literally go the dealer to help you sort out the real problem.
Check our testimonials