The NAPA Peace of Mind Warranty
Have you had work done at your NAPA AUTOPRO service centre? If so, you may have our NAPA Peace of Mind Warranty. It’s recognized at over 16,000 NAPA AUTOPRO and NAPA Autocare locations across North America. It will cover the below for up to 12 months, or 20,000 km’s of use, whichever comes first.
· Air conditioning, heating and climate control systems
· Engine cooling systems
· Engine performance, drivability services and repairs
· Emission control system
· Fuel systems
· Electronic engine management system and other onboard computer systems (engine, body, brake and suspension computers), cruise control systems
· Brake system
· Starting and charging systems
· Electrical systems
· Exhaust system
· Ignition system
· Steering/suspension systems, wheel bearings, CV joints/U-joints, half-shafts and drive shafts
· Clutches - clutch component or assembly repair and replacement
· Other minor repairs
Where you get the warranty service will depend on where you are. If you’re within 40 km’s of your NAPA AUTOPRO service centre, return your vehicle and the repair order to that NAPA Dealer.
If you’re more than 40 km’s away, bring your vehicle and your repair order to the closest NAPA Dealer. Check your warranty; you may be eligible for certain towing and/or rental car benefits.
In order for the warranty to stay valid, you must keep the original repair order, and bring it with you when you’re getting service under this warranty. If warranty work is performed, you have to leave the repair order with us until it’s done.
If you end up somewhere where there’s no NAPA Dealer, you have to get permission from the Warranty Administrator before having any warranty work done. Call 1-866-GET-NAPA before getting any work done. If the non-NAPA repair facility won’t accept payment from the Warranty Administrator, you’ll have to pay and submit a copy of the original repair order, and the warranty service repair order to the Warranty Administrator. There, it will be reviewed. Once the review is completed, we’ll let you know the outcome.
So there you have it. The NAPA Peace of Mind Warranty. Keeping you on the road.