What happens if you don’t identify a warranty problem to a dealer?
We always keep in mind
- An idle vehicle means lost revenue to your organization
- Downtime can exceed the cost of a new vehicle, so we take it seriously
We act as your advocate in the auto industry
We handle this by:
- Identifying your concerns – no matter how small or large they are
- Determine the root cause of the problem – a problem with tire ware may indicate a future costly breakdown in the field.
- If it is a warranty repair we will take the repair to the dealer and advise what needs to be repaired.
This is part of our commitment to a five part system we do for all our customers.
- The dealer will diagnose the problem themselves as required by their warranty program
- If the dealer finds repairs other than we have recommended we will help you to resolve the problem
- If the dealer says it is caused by some other problem not related to the warranty we will work with you to solve the problem
- We are involved to completion – if it is a dealer warranty issue we will let you know and deliver it to the dealer for you. If the dealer questions you we will stand by you and demonstrate the problem
- Customers’ perception is the only one that counts.
- 5 C’s to a complete work order- Concern, cause, correction, confirm, and complete. (Link 1)
- Always have history of previous inspection prior to making any future recommendations.
- Ensure warranty is considered prior to making any recommendations for repair
- Have all information complete and ready when phoning in authorizations.
- Communication with drivers, managers, and fleet coordinators is key. These vehicles down times are strategic and preplanned. Surprises can be prevented.
- Rebook units for identified work during inspections (that is not a safety concern) to more convenient or productive appointments. (waiting for parts and authorization can be time consuming causing drivers to be without their units)
- We are involved to completion – if it is a dealer warranty issue we will let you know and deliver it to the dealer for you. If the dealer questions you, we will stand by you and demonstrate the problem
If you always wanted a friend in the auto repair business you now have one. Jeff our owner will literally go the dealer to help you sort out the real problem.
Check our testimonials